The following lawn and landscape maintenance services are part of our a la carte menu. To ensure your lawn is healthy, green and weed-free, we recommend the following lawn maintenance services:
- Aeration: We use an aerator to pull small plugs of soil from your lawn to allow in oxygen, light, water and grass seed. Aeration also lets out carbon dioxide. In other words, it allows your soil to breathe.
- Overseeding: After we aerate your lawn, we’ll overseed it with grass seed to fill in those areas where your grass thinned over the summer.
- Slice or power seeding: We use our power seeding machine to “slice” into your soil and mechanically put grass seed directly into it for less seed loss and better grass seed coverage.
- De-thatching: We use power rakes to pull up the thatch layer between the soil and the grass line. Again, de-thatching allows more light, air and water into the soil for a healthier lawn.
- Nutsedge control: If you have nutsedge popping up in your lawn, you need nutsedge control. Nutsedge is a stubborn weed and can be spread through its seeds, tubers and rhizomes (the underground stems).
- Shrub treatment: Our shrub treatments give your shrubs a boost of nutrition so they produce gorgeous blooms, full leaves and strong branches and roots.
If you’re ready to transform your unsightly yard into a green, lush one, call us today at (270) 685-2290 or fill out our contact form
Stay up-to-date with us when you like our Facebook page
! We’ll let you know of specials, coupons and lawn care tips.